2006 Ohio Revised Code - 3305. Alternative Retirement Plans.
- 3305.01. Definitions.
- 3305.02. Alternative retirement program established; prior alternative plans unaffected.
- 3305.03. Insurance department to designate providers of investment options; periodic reviews.
- 3305.04. College or university trustees to contract with designated provider.
- 3305.05. Election to participate in alternative retirement plan.
- · · · [3305.05.1] 3305.051.Election made prior to 9-15-04.
- · · · [3305.05.2] 3305.052.Payment of contributions or amount on deposit to selected provider of investment option.
- · · · [3305.05.3] 3305.053.Employee's selection or change of providers.
- 3305.06. Employee and employer contributions; voluntary employee deposits; mitigation of financial impact on state retirement system.
- · · · [3305.06.1] 3305.061.Limitation on employer payments to mitigate negative financial impact.
- 3305.07. Contractual status and liability of state and institution; payment of benefits.
- 3305.08. Tax exemption; employee rights exempt from process and not assignable.
- 3305.09. Withholding to pay restitution for sex offense or theft in office.
- 3305.10. Consent of spouse of electing employee required prior to payment.
Orders for Division of Marital Property.
- 3305.20. Alternate payee entitled to certain information.
- 3305.21. Compliance with order for division of marital property.
- 3305.22. Recovery of erroneous payment to alternate payee.
- 3305.99. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.