2006 Ohio Revised Code - 3304. Worker Retraining.
Rehabilitation of the Handicapped.
- 3304.11. Definitions.
- 3304.12. Creation of commission; appointment of members.
- 3304.13. Time and place of meetings; election of officers.
- 3304.14. Appointment of administrator.
- 3304.15. Establishment of administrative subdivisions.
- 3304.16. Powers and duties.
- 3304.17. Services available to all handicapped persons.
- 3304.18. Funds.
- 3304.19. Rights not transferable; not subject to execution.
- 3304.20. Administrative review.
- 3304.21. Individual records not available to public.
- 3304.22. Committee not politically involved; penalty.
- 3304.23. Brain injury program.
- · · · [3304.23.1] 3304.231.Brain injury advisory committee.
- 3304.24. Special advisory committees.
- 3304.25. Compensation for committees.
- 3304.26. Transfer of employees.
- 3304.27. Services subject to legislative enactments.
Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired.
- 3304.28. Definitions.
- 3304.29. Duties of bureau of services for the visually impaired.
- 3304.30. Establishment of suitable vending facilities; employment.
- 3304.31. Denial, revocation or suspension of license; hearing.
- 3304.32. Administrative hearings to determine dispute.
- 3304.33. Private contracts or concessions to operate vending facilities prohibited.
- 3304.34. Vending facilities on federal property.
- 3304.35. Use of funds.
- 3304.38. Governor's program on employment initiatives.
- 3304.41. Program to provide personal care assistance.
- 3304.42. Effect of child support default.
- 3304.50. Executive director of independent living council.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.