2006 Ohio Revised Code - 3303. Vocational Education.
- 3303.01. References to vocational education.
- 3303.02. The act of congress for vocational education accepted.
- 3303.03. Subjects for which appropriated funds are accepted.
- 3303.04. Cooperation with U.S. department of education.
- 3303.05. Approved schools receive state money equal in amount to federal money.
- 3303.06. Deposit and disbursement of federal funds.
- 3303.07-3303.10 Renumbered.
- · · · [3303.10.1] 3303.101.[Repealed]
- 3303.11-3303.15 Renumbered.
- 3303.16, 3303.17 Repealed.
- 3303.18-3303.24 Renumbered.
- 3303.25-3303.35 Repealed.
- 3303.41. Governor's council on people with disabilities.
- 3303.51-3303.99 Renumbered.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.