2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2925. Drug Offenses.
- 2925.04. Illegal manufacture of drugs or cultivation of marihuana.
- · · · [2925.04.1] 2925.041.Illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs.
- 2925.05. Funding of drug or marihuana trafficking.
- 2925.06. Illegal administration or distribution of anabolic steroids.
- 2925.07. [Repealed]
- 2925.09. Offenses involving unapproved drugs; dangerous drug offenses involving livestock.
- 2925.11. Possession of drugs.
- 2925.12. Possessing drug abuse instruments.
- 2925.13. Permitting drug abuse.
- 2925.14. Drug paraphernalia offenses.
- 2925.21. [Repealed]
- 2925.22. Deception to obtain a dangerous drug.
- 2925.23. Illegal processing of drug documents.
- 2925.24. Tampering with drugs.
- 2925.31. Abusing harmful intoxicants.
- 2925.32. Trafficking in harmful intoxicants; improperly dispensing or distributing nitrous oxide.
- 2925.33. Possessing nitrous oxide in motor vehicle.
- 2925.36. Illegal dispensing of drug samples.
- 2925.37. Offenses involving counterfeit controlled substances.
- 2925.38. Convictions to be reported to professional licensing authorities.
Forfeiture of Property Relating to Felony Drug Abuse Offense.
- 2925.41. Definitions.
- 2925.42. Forfeiture of property in connection with felony drug abuse offense or act.
- 2925.43. Civil forfeiture action prior to prosecution.
- 2925.44. Rights of law enforcement agency seizing property; disposition of forfeited property.
- 2925.45. Motion alleging seizure was unlawful; return of property.
Federal Narcotic Laws.
- 2925.51. Laboratory report as evidence; requirements; violation.
- · · · [2925.51.1] 2925.511.Reimbursement of costs of drug tests confirming that substance contained controlled substance.
- 2925.52. Motion for destruction of chemicals sufficient to produce methamphetamine.
- 2925.55. Definitions; prohibitions concerning purchasing pseudoephedrine products.
- 2925.56. Unlawful or improper sales of pseudoephedrine products.
- 2925.57. Engaging in illegal pseudoephedrine product transaction scan.
- 2925.58. Affirmative defense where age of purchaser or other recipient of pseudoephedrine product is element of alleged violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.