2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2739. Slander; Libel.
- 2739.03. Liability of owners, licensees, or operators of radio and television stations.
- 2739.04. Revelation of news source by broadcasters.
- 2739.11. Definitions.
- 2739.12. Newspaper reporters not required to reveal source of information.
- 2739.13. Correction of false statement formerly published.
- 2739.14. Publishing corrected statements.
- 2739.15. Published statements shall be sworn to.
- 2739.16. Refusal or failure to publish.
- 2739.17. [Repealed]
- 2739.18. Prohibition against threats of publication to influence official action.
- 2739.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.