2006 Ohio Revised Code - 1331. Monopolies.
- 1331.01. Definitions.
- 1331.02. Discriminatory practices.
- · · · [1331.02.1] 1331.021.Acquisition of control in Ohio corporation which may lessen competition in petroleum products prohibited.
- 1331.03. Forfeiture after notice.
- 1331.04. Conspiracy against trade prohibited.
- 1331.05. Prohibition against combination to control price of food.
- 1331.06. Illegal contract.
- 1331.07. Compliance by foreign corporations.
- 1331.08. Liability for damages.
- 1331.09. Contents of indictment.
- 1331.10. Evidence.
- 1331.11. Jurisdiction of courts.
- 1331.12. Parties defendant; multiple proceedings; statute of limitations.
- 1331.13. Witnesses are not excused from testifying.
- 1331.14. Cumulative provisions.
- 1331.15. Prohibitions against combinations of dealers in milk, cream, or butter fat.
- 1331.16. Demand for discovery; grant of immunity; prohibitions.
- 1331.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.