2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 67 Dogs.
Article 5 - Protection of Livestock and Poultry from Ranging Dogs.
- 67-30. Appointment of animal control officers authorized; salary, etc.
- 67-31. Powers and duties of dog warden.
- 67-32: Repealed by Session Laws 1983, c. 891, s. 9.
- 67-33 through 67-35. Repealed by Session Laws 1973, c. 822, s. 6.
- 67-36. Article supplements existing laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.