2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 57C North Carolina Limited Liability Company Act.
Article 6 - Dissolution.
- 57C-6-01. Dissolution.
- 57C-6-02. Grounds for judicial dissolution.
- 57C-6-02.1. Procedure for judicial dissolution.
- 57C-6-02.2. Receivership.
- 57C-6-02.3. Decree of dissolution.
- 57C-6-03. Administrative dissolution.
- 57C-6-03.1. Repealed by Session Laws 1998-228, s. 17.
- 57C-6-04. Winding up.
- 57C-6-05. Distribution of assets.
- 57C-6-06. Articles of dissolution.
- 57C-6-06.1: Repealed by Session Laws 2009-247, s. 7, effective January 1, 2010.
- 57C-6-07. Known claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- 57C-6-08. Unknown and certain other claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- 57C-6-09. Enforcement of claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.