2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 30 Surviving Spouses.
Article 4 - Year's Allowance.
- 30-15. When spouse entitled to allowance.
- 30-16. Duty of personal representative, magistrate, or clerk to assign allowance.
- 30-17. When children entitled to an allowance.
- 30-18. From what property allowance assigned.
- 30-19. Value of property ascertained.
- 30-20. Procedure for assignment.
- 30-21. Report of clerk or magistrate.
- 30-22. Repealed by Session Laws 1971, c. 528, s. 25.
- 30-23. Right of appeal.
- 30-24. Hearing on appeal.
- 30-25. Personal representative entitled to credit.
- 30-26. When above allowance is in full.
- 30-27. Surviving spouse or child may apply to superior court.
- 30-28. Nature of proceeding; parties.
- 30-29. What complaint must show.
- 30-30. Judgment and order for commissioners.
- 30-31. Duty of commissioners; amount of allowance.
- 30-32. Exceptions to the report.
- 30-33. Confirmation of report; execution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.