2010 North Carolina Code
Chapter 25 Uniform Commercial Code.
Article 5 - Letters of Credit.
- 25-5-101. Short title.
- 25-5-102. Definitions.
- 25-5-103. Scope.
- 25-5-104. Formal requirements.
- 25-5-105. Consideration.
- 25-5-106. Issuance, amendment, cancellation, and duration.
- 25-5-107. Confirmer, nominated person, and adviser.
- 25-5-108. Issuer's rights and obligations.
- 25-5-109. Fraud and forgery.
- 25-5-110. Warranties.
- 25-5-111. Remedies.
- 25-5-112. Transfer of letter of credit.
- 25-5-113. Transfer by operation of law.
- 25-5-114. Assignment of proceeds.
- 25-5-115. Statute of limitations.
- 25-5-116. Choice of law and forum.
- 25-5-117. Subrogation of issuer, applicant, and nominated person.
- 25-5-118. Security interest of issuer or nominated person.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.