2010 New York Code
RAT - Rapid Transit
Article 9 - (100 - 113) MISCELLANEOUS
- 100 - Construction of chapter.
- 101 - Construction of terms.
- 102 - Additional powers and duties of commission and board of transportation.
- 103 - Exemption from taxation.
- 104 - Transfer of officers and employees.
- 105 - Transfer of records.
- 106 - Records; prima facie evidence.
- 107 - Pending actions and proceedings.
- 108 - Continuity of jurisdiction.
- 109 - Inconsistent laws inapplicable.
- 110 - Separability.
- 111 - Legislative intent.
- 112 - Schedule of laws repealed.
- 113 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.