2010 New York Code
PVH - Private Housing Finance
Article 7-A - (350 - 365) COMMUNITY SENIOR CITIZENS CENTERS AND SERVICES COMPANIES
- 350 - Short title.
- 351 - Policy and purposes of article.
- 352 - Definitions.
- 353 - Companies; how created.
- 354 - Consent of commissioner.
- 355 - Powers and limitations of a company.
- 356 - Members; officers and directors.
- 357 - Financing.
- 358 - Conditions and security for loans.
- 359 - Rates and fees.
- 360 - Transfer of real property.
- 361 - Supervision and regulation.
- 362 - Voluntary dissolution.
- 363 - Foreclosures and judgments.
- 364 - Fees and charges.
- 365 - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.