2010 New York Code
JUD - Judiciary
Article 4-A - (114 - 125) OFFICIAL REFEREES
- 114 - Retired judges of the court of appeals.
- 115 - Retired justices of the supreme court.
- 116 - Official referees.
- 117 - Powers of official referees.
- 118 - Expenses of official referees of the supreme court.
- 119 - Official referees of the city court of the city of New York.
- 120 - Official referees of the court of claims.
- 121 - Official referees of the municipal court of the city of New York.
- 121-A - Assignment of official referees.
- 122 - Compensation of official referees.
- 123 - Restrictions on official referees.
- 124 - Suspension and removal of official referees.
- 125 - Future official referees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.