2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 76: Agriculture
Article 15: Fruit and Vegetable Standards, 76-15-1 through 76-15-22
- Section 76-15-1: Purpose of act.
- Section 76-15-2: Application of act.
- Section 76-15-3: Definition of terms.
- Section 76-15-4: Director; appointment, duties, qualifications, oath, bond, salary, employees, traveling expenses.
- Section 76-15-5: Districts; organization.
- Section 76-15-6: Budgeting and collection of fees.
- Section 76-15-7: Compliance; violations; penalties.
- Section 76-15-8: Assessments; collection.
- Section 76-15-9: Boards of control; boards of directors; limitation on responsibility.
- Section 76-15-10: Exclusions and exemptions.
- Section 76-15-11: Short title.
- Section 76-15-12: Purpose of act.
- Section 76-15-13: Definitions.
- Section 76-15-14: Application; license; bonds.
- Section 76-15-15: License fees; bonds.
- Section 76-15-16: Records and accounts.
- Section 76-15-17: Board regulations.
- Section 76-15-18: Voluntary certification; fees.
- Section 76-15-19: Penalties.
- Section 76-15-20: Injunction.
- Section 76-15-21: Individual action on bond.
- Section 76-15-22: Relationship to other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.