2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 73: Special Districts
Article 27: Eastern New Mexico Water Utility Authority, 73-27-1 through 73-27-19
- Section 73-27-1: Short title.
- Section 73-27-2: Findings and purpose.
- Section 73-27-3: Definitions.
- Section 73-27-4: Eastern New Mexico water utility authority; created.
- Section 73-27-5: Board; appointment; terms.
- Section 73-27-6: Board; powers; duties.
- Section 73-27-7: Authority; powers.
- Section 73-27-8: Acceptance of assets and liabilities of existing water service providers; acquisition of water rights.
- Section 73-27-9: Revenue bonds; authority to issue; pledge of revenues; limitation on time of issuance.
- Section 73-27-10: Use of proceeds of revenue bond issue.
- Section 73-27-11: Revenue bonds; terms.
- Section 73-27-12: Exemption from taxation.
- Section 73-27-13: Resolution authorizing revenue bonds.
- Section 73-27-14: Revenue bonds not general obligations; authentication.
- Section 73-27-15: Revenue bonds; mandatory rates for the water system; mandamus; impairment of payment.
- Section 73-27-16: Bonds; refunding authorization.
- Section 73-27-17: Refunding bonds; terms.
- Section 73-27-18: Refunding bonds; escrow.
- Section 73-27-19: Public regulation commission and state engineer jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.