2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 50: Employment Law
Article 4A: Promoting Financial Independence for Victims of Domestic Abuse Act, 50-4A-1 through 50-4A-8
- Section 50-4A-1: Short title.
- Section 50-4A-2: Definitions.
- Section 50-4A-3: Domestic abuse leave required; retaliation prohibited.
- Section 50-4A-4: Certification; verification.
- Section 50-4A-5: Impact of domestic abuse leave on other employee benefits.
- Section 50-4A-6: Confidentiality.
- Section 50-4A-7: Enforcement.
- Section 50-4A-8: Effect on other laws and existing employment benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.