2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 4: Counties
Article 48A: Special Hospital Districts, 4-48A-1 through 4-48A-30
- Section 4-48A-1: Short title.
- Section 4-48A-2: Definitions.
- Section 4-48A-3: Creation of special hospital district; power of counties to agree to create special hospital districts.
- Section 4-48A-3.1: Artesia special hospital district.
- Section 4-48A-3.2: Nor-Lea special hospital district.
- Section 4-48A-3.3: Jal special hospital district.
- Section 4-48A-4: Formation of special hospital district; petition.
- Section 4-48A-5: Formation of special hospital district; election.
- Section 4-48A-5.1: Voting in certain special hospital districts after formation.
- Section 4-48A-6: Board of trustees; terms; vacancies; removal.
- Section 4-48A-7: Board of trustees; qualifications; automatic removal.
- Section 4-48A-8: Board of trustees; organization; bond.
- Section 4-48A-9: Board of trustees; powers.
- Section 4-48A-10: Board of trustees; duties.
- Section 4-48A-11: Board of trustees; acquisition of existing hospital facilities; agreements.
- Section 4-48A-12: Board of trustees; issue of bonds.
- Section 4-48A-13: Bonds; form; interest; maturities.
- Section 4-48A-14: Imposition of tax for payment of bonds.
- Section 4-48A-15: Refunding bonds.
- Section 4-48A-16: Special tax imposed for special hospital district.
- Section 4-48A-17: Election procedures.
- Section 4-48A-18: Dissolution of the special hospital district.
- Section 4-48A-19: Reserved.
- Section 4-48A-20: Hospital revenue bonds; authority to issue; pledge of revenues.
- Section 4-48A-21: Use of proceeds of bond issue.
- Section 4-48A-22: Revenue bonds; terms.
- Section 4-48A-23: Resolution authorizing revenue bonds.
- Section 4-48A-24: Revenue bonds not general obligations of special hospital district.
- Section 4-48A-25: Revenue bonds; security.
- Section 4-48A-26: Revenue bonds; exemption from taxation.
- Section 4-48A-27: Election not required.
- Section 4-48A-28: No notice or publication required.
- Section 4-48A-29: Agreements with the New Mexico hospital equipment loan council; authority; security; restrictions and limitations and other details.
- Section 4-48A-30: Refunding revenue bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.