2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 32A: Children's Code
Article 6A: Children's Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Act, 32A-6A-1 through 32A-6A-30
- Section 32A-6A-1: Short title.
- Section 32A-6A-2: Purposes.
- Section 32A-6A-3: Scope.
- Section 32A-6A-4: Definitions.
- Section 32A-6A-5: Competence.
- Section 32A-6A-6: Rights related to treatment and habilitation; scope.
- Section 32A-6A-7: Right to individualized treatment or habilitation services and plan.
- Section 32A-6A-8: Special rules applicable to aversive intervention.
- Section 32A-6A-9: Restraint, generally.
- Section 32A-6A-10: Physical restraint and seclusion.
- Section 32A-6A-11: Training required for a professional who uses restraint or seclusion.
- Section 32A-6A-12: Personal rights of a child in an out-of-home treatment or habilitation program; scope.
- Section 32A-6A-13: Legal representation of children.
- Section 32A-6A-14: Consent for services; children under fourteen years of age.
- Section 32A-6A-15: Consent for services; children fourteen years of age or older.
- Section 32A-6A-16: Consent for services; determination of capacity for children fourteen years of age or older.
- Section 32A-6A-17: Treatment guardianship proceedings.
- Section 32A-6A-18: Individual instructions.
- Section 32A-6A-19: Emergency mental health evaluation and care.
- Section 32A-6A-20: Consent to placement in a residential treatment or habilitation program; children younger than fourteen years of age.
- Section 32A-6A-21: Voluntary residential treatment or habilitation for children fourteen years of age or older.
- Section 32A-6A-22: Involuntary residential treatment.
- Section 32A-6A-23: Liability of persons providing treatment or habilitation services.
- Section 32A-6A-24: Disclosure of information.
- Section 32A-6A-25: Special commissioner.
- Section 32A-6A-26: Transportation.
- Section 32A-6A-27: Violation of a child's rights.
- Section 32A-6A-28: Cost of care.
- Section 32A-6A-29: Recognition of tribal court involuntary placement orders.
- Section 32A-6A-30: Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.