2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 47: Resident Abuse and Neglect, 30-47-1 through 30-47-10
- Section 30-47-1: Short title.
- Section 30-47-2: Purpose.
- Section 30-47-3: Definitions.
- Section 30-47-4: Abuse of a resident; criminal penalties.
- Section 30-47-5: Neglect of a resident; criminal penalties.
- Section 30-47-6: Exploitation; criminal penalties.
- Section 30-47-7: Religious practitioners; exception.
- Section 30-47-8: Treatment in compliance with the Uniform Health-Care Decisions Act.
- Section 30-47-9: Reporting requirements; failure to report; crime created; criminal penalty; discrimination or retaliation for filing a report prohibited.
- Section 30-47-10: Regulatory authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.