2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 16D: Unlawful Taking of a Vehicle or Motor Vehicle, 30-16D-1 through 30-16D-6
- Section 30-16D-1: Unlawful taking of a vehicle or motor vehicle.
- Section 30-16D-2: Embezzlement of a vehicle or motor vehicle.
- Section 30-16D-3: Fraudulently obtaining a vehicle or motor vehicle.
- Section 30-16D-4: Receiving or transferring stolen vehicles or motor vehicles.
- Section 30-16D-5: Injuring or tampering with a motor vehicle.
- Section 30-16D-6: Altering or changing engine or other numbers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.