2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3: Municipalities
Article 29: Sanitary Projects, 3-29-1 through 3-29-21
- Section 3-29-1: Sanitary Projects Act; short title.
- Section 3-29-2: Definitions.
- Section 3-29-3: Purpose of act.
- Section 3-29-4: Projects.
- Section 3-29-5: Restrictions on forming an association.
- Section 3-29-6: Board of directors; powers and duties.
- Section 3-29-7: Department powers.
- Section 3-29-8: Repealed.
- Section 3-29-9: Rules.
- Section 3-29-10: Repealed.
- Section 3-29-11: Membership.
- Section 3-29-12: Local administration of association; board of directors.
- Section 3-29-13: Existing associations.
- Section 3-29-14: Existing water systems or water rights unaffected.
- Section 3-29-15: Association constitutes a public body corporate.
- Section 3-29-16: Certificate of association.
- Section 3-29-17: Filing of certificate and bylaws.
- Section 3-29-17.1: Registered office and registered agent.
- Section 3-29-17.2: Change of registered office or registered agent.
- Section 3-29-17.3: Service of process on association.
- Section 3-29-17.4: Annual report.
- Section 3-29-17.5: Filing of annual report; supplemental report; extension of time; penalty.
- Section 3-29-18: Repealed.
- Section 3-29-19: Amendment of certificate of association and bylaws; method.
- Section 3-29-19.1: Bylaws.
- Section 3-29-20: Reorganization of cooperative associations and nonprofit corporations pursuant to the Sanitary Projects Act.
- Section 3-29-20.1: Merger of two or more associations into one association.
- Section 3-29-21: Exemptions from Special District Procedures Act provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.