2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 23: State Health Institutions
Article 2: Carrie Tingley Crippled Children's Hospital, 23-2-1 through 23-2-9
- Section 23-2-1: Carrie Tingley crippled children's hospital program created.
- Section 23-2-2: Advisory committee.
- Section 23-2-3: Powers and duties.
- Section 23-2-4: to 23-2-6 Repealed.
- Section 23-2-7: Carrie Tingley crippled children's hospital fund and program funds.
- Section 23-2-8: Repealed.
- Section 23-2-9: Receipts from public lands where no beneficiary is designated.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.