2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 21: State and Private Education Institutions
Article 22B: Nursing Student Loans, 21-22B-1 through 21-22B-10
- Section 21-22B-1: Short title.
- Section 21-22B-2: Purpose.
- Section 21-22B-3: Definitions.
- Section 21-22B-4: Nursing student loans; commission authorized; qualification.
- Section 21-22B-5: Delegation of duties to other agencies.
- Section 21-22B-6: Nursing student loans; contract terms; repayment.
- Section 21-22B-7: Contracts; legal assistance; enforcement.
- Section 21-22B-8: Fund created; method of payment.
- Section 21-22B-9: Cancellation.
- Section 21-22B-10: Reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.