2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 74 - Environmental Improvement.
Article 6A - Wastewater Facility Construction Loans, 74-6A-1 through 74-6A-15.
- Section 74-6A-1 - Short title.
- Section 74-6A-2 - Purpose.
- Section 74-6A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 74-6A-4 - Fund created; administration.
- Section 74-6A-4.1 - Clean water administrative fund; created; use.
- Section 74-6A-5, 74-6A-6 - Repealed.
- Section 74-6A-7 - Loan program; administration.
- Section 74-6A-8 - Financial assistance; criteria.
- Section 74-6A-9 - Commission; powers.
- Section 74-6A-10 - Board; duties and powers.
- Section 74-6A-11 - Wastewater suspense account created.
- Section 74-6A-12 - Commission bonds.
- Section 74-6A-13 - Agreement of the state not to limit or alter rights of obligees.
- Section 74-6A-14 - Validation.
- Section 74-6A-15 - Water quality control commission; instrumentality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.