2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 74 - Environmental Improvement.
Article 4G - Voluntary Remediation, 74-4G-1 through 74-4G-12.
- Section 74-4G-1 - Short title.
- Section 74-4G-2 - Purpose.
- Section 74-4G-3 - Definitions.
- Section 74-4G-4 - Regulations.
- Section 74-4G-5 - Application and fee.
- Section 74-4G-6 - Agreement.
- Section 74-4G-7 - Certificate of completion.
- Section 74-4G-8 - Covenant not to sue.
- Section 74-4G-9 - Recision.
- Section 74-4G-10 - Lender liability.
- Section 74-4G-11 - Voluntary remediation fund.
- Section 74-4G-11.1 - Brownfields cleanup revolving loan fund.
- Section 74-4G-12 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.