2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 74 - Environmental Improvement.
Article 4A - Radioactive Materials, 74-4A-1 through 74-4A-19.
- Section 74-4A-1 - Radioactive material transport; conditions.
- Section 74-4A-2 - Short title.
- Section 74-4A-3 - Purpose.
- Section 74-4A-4 - Definitions.
- Section 74-4A-5 - Repealed.
- Section 74-4A-6 - Task force.
- Section 74-4A-7 - Duties of the task force.
- Section 74-4A-8 - Powers of the task force.
- Section 74-4A-9 - Committee.
- Section 74-4A-10 - Membership; appointment; vacancies.
- Section 74-4A-11 - Committee duties.
- Section 74-4A-11.1 - Condition.
- Section 74-4A-12 - Subcommittees.
- Section 74-4A-13 - Interrelationship with task force.
- Section 74-4A-14 - Staff.
- Section 74-4A-15 to 74-4A-19 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.