2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 29 - Law Enforcement.
Article 4A - Peace Officers' Survivors Supplemental Benefits, 29-4A-1 through 29-4A-5.
- Section 29-4A-1 - Short title.
- Section 29-4A-2 - Findings; purpose.
- Section 29-4A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 29-4A-4 - Fund created.
- Section 29-4A-5 - Peace officers' survivors supplemental death benefits; review committee; determination; payment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.