2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 7 — Libel and Slander, 41-7-1 through 41-7-6.
- Section 41-7-1 — Limitation of tort actions based on single publication or utterance; damages recoverable.
- Section 41-7-2 — Judgment as res judicata.
- Section 41-7-3 — Uniformity of interpretation.
- Section 41-7-4 — Short title.
- Section 41-7-5 — Retroactive effect.
- Section 41-7-6 — Defamation by radio and television; liability of owner, licensee or operator; compliance with federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.