2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 8 — Citizens Substitute Care Review Act, 32A-8-1 through 32A-8-7.
- Section 32A-8-1 — Short title.
- Section 32A-8-2 — Purpose of act.
- Section 32A-8-3 — Implementation of act.
- Section 32A-8-4 — State advisory committee; members; compensation; responsibilities.
- Section 32A-8-5 — Local boards; appointments; exclusion; terms; training; compensation; meetings.
- Section 32A-8-6 — Citizen review board reviews of dispositional judgments.
- Section 32A-8-7 — Temporary provisions; transfer; funds; contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.