2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 7 — Juvenile Parole Board, 32A-7-1 through 32A-7-9.
- Section 32A-7-1 — Short title.
- Section 32A-7-2 — Juvenile parole board; terms; director.
- Section 32A-7-3 — Removal; vacancies.
- Section 32A-7-4 — Qualifications of board.
- Section 32A-7-5 — Chairperson.
- Section 32A-7-6 — Powers and duties of the board.
- Section 32A-7-7 — Compensation.
- Section 32A-7-8 — Parole eligibility.
- Section 32A-7-9 — Access.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.