2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 2A — Medicaid Estate Recovery, 27-2A-1 through 27-2A-9.
- Section 27-2A-1 — Short title.
- Section 27-2A-2 — Purpose of act.
- Section 27-2A-3 — Definitions.
- Section 27-2A-4 — Department to seek recovery of medical assistance payments.
- Section 27-2A-5 — Administration; recovery from estates.
- Section 27-2A-6 — Hardship waiver.
- Section 27-2A-7 — Restrictions on recovery from estates.
- Section 27-2A-8 — Due process.
- Section 27-2A-9 — Department exempt from bond requirement for personal representative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.