2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 5 — Public Records Recovery, 14-5-1 through 14-5-10.
- Section 14-5-1 — Short title.
- Section 14-5-2 — Definitions.
- Section 14-5-3 — Recovery authorized.
- Section 14-5-4 — Method of recovery.
- Section 14-5-5 — Return of public record.
- Section 14-5-6 — Refusal to appear and produce document; procedure.
- Section 14-5-7 — District court findings and orders.
- Section 14-5-8 — Replacement of recovered document.
- Section 14-5-9 — Effect of replacement of recovered document.
- Section 14-5-10 — Alternative method.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.