2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 7 — Health Care Purchasing, 13-7-1 through 13-7-8.
- Section 13-7-1 — Short title.
- Section 13-7-2 — Purpose of act.
- Section 13-7-3 — Definitions.
- Section 13-7-4 — Mandatory consolidated purchasing.
- Section 13-7-5 — Consolidated purchasing for other persons.
- Section 13-7-6 — Use of social security numbers.
- Section 13-7-7 — Consolidated administrative functions; benefit.
- Section 13-7-8 — Maximum age of dependent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.