2006 New Mexico Statutes - Section 1-19-31 — Contents of report.
1-19-31. Contents of report.
A. Each required report of expenditures and contributions shall be typed or printed legibly, or on a computer disc or format approved by the secretary of state, and shall include:
(1) the name and address of the person or entity to whom an expenditure was made or from whom a contribution was received, except as provided for anonymous contributions or contributions received from special events as provided in Section 1-19-34 NMSA 1978; provided that for contributors, the name of the entity or the first and last names of any individual shall be the full name of the entity or individual, and initials only shall not constitute a full name unless that is the complete legal name;
(2) the occupation or type of business of any person or entity making contributions of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) or more in the aggregate per election;
(3) the amount of the expenditure or contribution or value thereof;
(4) the purpose of the expenditure; and
(5) the date the expenditure was made or the contribution was received.
B. The report of expenditures and contributions shall be subscribed and sworn to by the candidate or the treasurer of the political committee. If the report of expenditures and contributions is filed in an electronically readable format, the report shall be subscribed and sworn to in an independent affidavit signed by the candidate or the treasurer of the political committee and delivered to the secretary of state within forty-eight hours after the report is electronically filed.
C. Each report shall contain an opening and closing cash balance for the bank account maintained by the reporting individual during the reporting period and the name of the financial institution.
D. Each report shall specify the amount of each unpaid debt and the identity of the person to whom the debt is owed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.