2009 New Hampshire Statutes
TITLE XXXIX — AERONAUTICS (Includes Chapters 422 - 424)
CHAPTER 422-C — ABANDONED AIRCRAFT
- Section 422-C:1 Authority to Take.
- Section 422-C:2 Exemption from Liability.
- Section 422-C:3 Lien.
- Section 422-C:4 Owner May Reclaim.
- Section 422-C:5 Notice to Commissioner.
- Section 422-C:6 Sale Authorized.
- Section 422-C:7 Notice of Sale.
- Section 422-C:8 Application of Proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.