2009 New Hampshire Statutes
TITLE II — COUNTIES (Includes Chapters 22 - 30-B)
CHAPTER 23 — POWERS, BUILDINGS, AND PAYMENT OF SALARIES
- Section 23:1 Powers as Corporate Body.
- Section 23:1-a Jurisdiction.
- Section 23:2 Recreational Activities.
- Section 23:3 Buildings.
- Section 23:4 Insurance.
- Section 23:5 Payment of Salaries.
- Section 23:6 Life and Health Insurance.
- Section 23:7 Establishing Compensation.
- Section 23:7-a Certain County Attorney Fees Remitted to County Treasurer.
- Section 23:8 Salaries for Counties.
- Section 23:9 Coos and Carroll.
- Section 23:10 Salary of Rockingham County Attorney.
- Section 23:11 Salary of Cheshire County Attorney.
- Section 23:12 Salary of Belknap County Attorney.
- Section 23:13 Trust Funds.
- Section 23:14 Trustees.
- Section 23:15 Expenses of Trustees.
- Section 23:16 Custody; Investments.
- Section 23:17 Common Trust Funds.
- Section 23:18 Expenditures.
- Section 23:19 Audit and Publication of Reports of Trust Funds.
- Section 23:20 Records.
- Section 23:21 Reports.
- Section 23:22 Professional Banking Assistance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.