2006 New Hampshire Statutes - CHAPTER 99-D: DEFENSE AND INDEMNIFICATION OF STATE OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
- Section 99-D:1 Statement of Policy.
- Section 99-D:2 Defense and Indemnification.
- Section 99-D:2-a Official Duty Defined.
- Section 99-D:3 Insurance.
- Section 99-D:4 Evidence.
- Section 99-D:5 Counsel.
- Section 99-D:6 Defenses not Waived.
- Section 99-D:7 Appeal.
- Section 99-D:8 Claims Arising From the Clinical Services Provided to the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Section 99-D:9 Claims Arising From the Clinical Services Provided to the Department of Corrections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.