2006 New Hampshire Statutes - CHAPTER 98-B: INTERCHANGE OF STATE EMPLOYEES
- Section 98-B:1 Declaration of Policy.
- Section 98-B:2 Definitions.
- Section 98-B:3 Authority to Interchange Employees.
- Section 98-B:3-a Authority to Compensate Employees Received Under Intergovernmental Personnel Act.
- Section 98-B:4 Status of Employees of This State.
- Section 98-B:5 Travel Expenses of Employees of This State.
- Section 98-B:6 Status of Employees of Other Governments.
- Section 98-B:7 Travel Expenses of Employees of Other Governments.
- Section 98-B:8 Administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.