2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 45 WILDLIFE
Chapter 503 Hunting, Fishing and Trapping; Miscellaneous Protective Measures
- NRS 503.005 Manner of hunting: Killing bird or animal while flying in aircraft prohibited; exceptions; penalty.
- NRS 503.010 Manner of hunting or trapping: Unlawful use of aircraft, helicopter, motor-driven vehicle or boat.
- NRS 503.015 Interference with person lawfully hunting or trapping.
- NRS 503.030 Possession of wildlife after end of open season; storage.
- NRS 503.035 Meat or game processor: Disposal for distribution by Department of game for which processing or storage charges are not paid; immunity; civil remedies.
- NRS 503.037 Commercial preservation facility: Maintenance of records; inspection.
- NRS 503.040 Transportation of wildlife or raw furs taken within State.
- NRS 503.050 Unlawful to waste game bird, mammal, fish or amphibian.
- NRS 503.090 Unlawful to hunt except during open season.
- NRS 503.120 Hunting game mammals: Designation of sex, age and physical characteristics of mammals which may be taken.
- NRS 503.135 Hunting of migratory waterfowl: Requirement of federal stamp.
- NRS 503.140 Hours of hunting.
- NRS 503.150 Manner of hunting game birds or mammals.
- NRS 503.165 Carrying loaded rifle or shotgun in or on vehicle on or along public way unlawful; exceptions.
- NRS 503.175 Penalty for discharging firearm from or over federal or state highway or county road.
- NRS 503.185 Hunting accident causing injury or death of person or property damage: Report; revocation of license.
- NRS 503.200 Competitive field trials for hunting dogs and falconry; use of upland game birds for trials and training.
- NRS 503.240 Unlawful to hunt, trap or fish upon certain private property without permission.
- NRS 503.242 Unlawful to hunt alternative livestock.
- NRS 503.245 Limitation on hunting upland game birds by nonresidents.
- NRS 503.270 Open season; hours of fishing.
- NRS 503.290 Manner and means of fishing; requirements for use of second combination of hook, line and rod; taking frogs.
- NRS 503.300 Regulations of Commission: Types and use of bait; chumming.
- NRS 503.310 Live bait: Authority of Commission; permit required for sale.
- NRS 503.360 Unlawful fishing from hatcheries.
- NRS 503.380 Commercial taking of unprotected wildlife.
- NRS 503.400 Fishways and fish ladders: Construction and maintenance; penalty.
- NRS 503.410 Unlawful interference with flow of water through fish ladder.
- NRS 503.420 Fish screens: Installation and maintenance; unlawful acts.
- NRS 503.425 Dredging operations: Permits; unlawful acts.
- NRS 503.430 Water pollution: Deposit of substance deleterious to fish or wildlife; penalties.
- NRS 503.440 Open season for fur-bearing mammals.
- NRS 503.450 Manner of hunting fur-bearing mammals.
- NRS 503.452 Registration or marking of traps, snares and similar devices; fee for registration.
- NRS 503.454 Trapping license required; unlawful to remove or disturb trap of licensee.
- NRS 503.470 Control of fur-bearing mammals doing damage.
- NRS 503.540 Authority of Department to enter land and remove beaver or otter.
- NRS 503.570 Minimum visitation of traps, snares and other devices not designed to cause immediate death; removal of mammals.
- NRS 503.575 Sale of live beaver by Department.
- NRS 503.580 Unlawful to set trap within 200 feet of public road or highway; exception.
- NRS 503.582 Permit required to hunt, trap, possess or sell birds of prey or parts thereof; regulations.
- NRS 503.583 Falconry license for practicing falconry or training birds of prey: Requirement; fee; limit; banding; limitations on capture and killing; exception in regulations.
- NRS 503.5833 Submission of certain information regarding holder of permit or license to Division of Welfare and Supportive Services of Department of Health and Human Services. [Effective until the date of the repeal of the federal law requiring each state to establish procedures for withholding, suspending and restricting the professional, occupational and recreational licenses for child support arrearages and for noncompliance with certain processes relating to paternity or child support proceedings.]
- NRS 503.5835 Suspension of permit or license for failure to pay child support or comply with certain subpoenas or warrants; reinstatement of permit or license. [Effective until the date of the repeal of the federal law requiring each state to establish procedures for withholding, suspending and restricting the professional, occupational and recreational licenses for child support arrearages and for noncompliance with certain processes relating to paternity or child support proceedings.]
- NRS 503.584 Legislative finding; conservation, protection and propagation of selected species.
- NRS 503.585 Placement of animal threatened with extinction on list of fully protected species; special permit for capture, removal or destruction.
- NRS 503.586 Translocation or destruction of endangered species found to be destructive.
- NRS 503.587 Duties of Commission.
- NRS 503.588 Duties of Governor.
- NRS 503.589 Powers and duties of Director.
- NRS 503.590 Noncommercial collections of live wildlife; regulations concerning fencing or containment of collections of wildlife; provisions inapplicable to alternative livestock.
- NRS 503.595 Prevention or alleviation of damage caused by wildlife.
- NRS 503.597 Introduction or removal of aquatic life or wildlife: Approval required; investigation; regulations.
- NRS 503.610 Protection of bald eagle and golden eagle.
- NRS 503.620 Protection of birds included in Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
- NRS 503.631 Dogs running at large: Unlawful to permit tracking, harassing or killing of big game mammal.
- NRS 503.636 Dogs running at large: Unlawful to permit tracking, harassing or killing of wildlife in state-owned area for management of wildlife.
- NRS 503.650 Collection or shipping of wildlife for scientific or educational purposes; fee for permit.
- NRS 503.660 Unlawful manner of camping near water hole.
FUR-BEARING MAMMALS AND TRAPPING
PROTECTION AND PROPAGATION OF NATIVE FAUNA
MISCELLANEOUS PROTECTIVE MEASURES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.