2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 44 AERONAUTICS
Chapter 498 Skydiving Businesses
- NRS 498.010 Definitions.
- NRS 498.020 "Association" defined.
- NRS 498.030 "Skydiving business" defined.
- NRS 498.040 "Student skydiver" defined.
- NRS 498.050 Legislative findings and declaration.
- NRS 498.060 Certain persons presumed to be student skydivers.
- NRS 498.070 Operators required to comply with certain federal regulations and safety requirements and to use Association's training options; Director of Department of Transportation required to review amendments to basic safety requirements and training options.
- NRS 498.080 Maintenance of safety handbook on premises; provision or availability of copy of basic safety requirements and federal regulations to customer.
- NRS 498.090 Posting of certain information at operator's place of business.
- NRS 498.100 Accident reports.
- NRS 498.110 Penalty; revocation of license.
DUTIES OF OPERATORS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.