2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 44 AERONAUTICS
Chapter 495 City and County Airports; Acquisition of Property
- NRS 495.010 Acquisition of sites and airports.
- NRS 495.020 Indebtedness authorized; bonds.
- NRS 495.030 Powers concerning erection, maintenance and operation of airports.
- NRS 495.035 Establishment and maintenance by county.
- NRS 495.040 Lease authorized; purposes; notice and hearing.
- NRS 495.050 Commissioner may vote on agreement or lease extending beyond his or her term of office.
- NRS 495.060 Conflicting laws inapplicable.
- NRS 495.070 Acquisition authorized; procedure.
- NRS 495.080 "Person" defined.
- NRS 495.090 Verified petition; contents.
- NRS 495.100 Rights of defendants.
- NRS 495.110 Hearing of petition.
- NRS 495.120 Notice of hearing: Service; publication.
- NRS 495.130 Appointment of commissioners; vacancies.
- NRS 495.140 Meeting of commissioners.
- NRS 495.150 Hearing; assessment of compensation; reports; adverse claims.
- NRS 495.160 Motion to set aside report; new trial.
- NRS 495.170 Confirmation of reports.
- NRS 495.180 Record of reports; amendment of pleadings; costs.
- NRS 495.190 Proceedings when title defective; payment into court.
- NRS 495.200 Passage of title to corporation; public use.
- NRS 495.210 Payment or tender of compensation.
ACQUISITION AND OPERATION OF AIRPORTS BY COUNTIES AND CITIES
EMERGENCY LANDING FIELDS
LEASE OF COUNTY PROPERTY
ACQUISITION OF PROPERTY BY COMPANY FOR AIR TRANSPORTATION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.