2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 21 CITIES AND TOWNS
Chapter 270 Correction and Vacation of Plats
- NRS 270.010 Procedure for correction of maps or plats.
- NRS 270.020 Survey may be made; preparation and contents of map.
- NRS 270.030 Compensation of surveyor; employment of other engineers.
- NRS 270.040 Filing of original map with clerk; posting of copies; notice of time for objections.
- NRS 270.050 Objections and exceptions to plat: Form and contents.
- NRS 270.060 City to commence action in district court; contents of complaint; notice of lis pendens; service of summons.
- NRS 270.070 Contents and posting of summons; property deemed within jurisdiction of district court; fictitious defendants.
- NRS 270.080 Further pleadings: Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure; hearing given precedence.
- NRS 270.090 Findings of fact, conclusions of law and judgment; recording of certified copy of judgment, map and plat; fees for recording; county recorder to provide copy of map or plat or access to digital map or plat to county assessor.
- NRS 270.100 Appeal: Procedure.
- NRS 270.110 City attorney or district attorney may prosecute action; employment of other counsel.
- NRS 270.120 Questions of fact may be referred to master; property may be taken for public use; procedure.
- NRS 270.130 Equitable jurisdiction of court to settle rights, conflicts and controversies; court may vest title; stipulations between parties.
- NRS 270.140 Applicability of NRS 270.010 to 270.150, inclusive, to towns.
- NRS 270.150 Additional rights and remedies.
- NRS 270.160 Procedure.
- NRS 270.170 Person claiming material injury may commence action to have order of vacation set aside.
- NRS 270.180 NRS 270.160 and 270.170 supplementary; applicability.
CORRECTION OF PLATS, ADDITIONS AND SUBDIVISIONS
VACATION OF PORTIONS OF CITY'S PLATS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.