2009 Nevada Code
TITLE 57 - INSURANCE
Chapter 687A - Insurance Guaranty Association
- 687A.010 - Short title.
- 687A.020 - Applicability.
- 687A.030 - Definitions.
- 687A.031 - “Association” defined.
- 687A.033 - “Covered claim” defined.
- 687A.035 - “Insolvent insurer” defined.
- 687A.037 - “Member insurer” defined.
- 687A.039 - “Net direct written premiums” defined.
- 687A.040 - Nevada Insurance Guaranty Association created.
- 687A.050 - Board of Directors.
- 687A.060 - Obligations, rights, powers and duties of Association.
- 687A.070 - Plan of operation.
- 687A.080 - Powers and duties of Commissioner.
- 687A.090 - Subrogation; exceptions.
- 687A.095 - Claim against person insured by insolvent insurer which is not covered claim.
- 687A.100 - Exhaustion of remedies of insured.
- 687A.103 - Reimbursement of Association by insolvent insurer.
- 687A.107 - Hearing to determine whether insurer insolvent.
- 687A.110 - Detection and prevention of insolvency: Powers and duties of Board of Directors.
- 687A.115 - Detection and prevention of insolvency: Powers of Commissioner.
- 687A.120 - Examination of Association; annual financial report.
- 687A.130 - Association tax exempt; exception.
- 687A.140 - Rates and premiums to include recoupment of amount paid by Association.
- 687A.150 - Immunity from liability.
- 687A.160 - Proceedings involving insolvent insurer: Stay; defense by Association.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.