2009 Nevada Code
TITLE 57 - INSURANCE
Chapter 679A - General Provisions
- 679A.010 - Short title.
- 679A.020 - Definitions.
- 679A.030 - “Authorized” and “unauthorized” insurer defined.
- 679A.040 - “Bona fide resident” defined.
- 679A.050 - “Code” defined.
- 679A.060 - “Commissioner” defined.
- 679A.085 - “Division” defined.
- 679A.090 - “Domestic,” “foreign” and “alien” insurer defined.
- 679A.095 - “Hospice care” defined.
- 679A.097 - “Individual” defined.
- 679A.100 - “Insurer” defined.
- 679A.110 - “Individual” defined.
- 679A.112 - “Policy” defined.
- 679A.115 - “Premium” defined.
- 679A.117 - “Producer of insurance” defined.
- 679A.118 - “Provider of insurance” defined.
- 679A.120 - “State” defined.
- 679A.130 - “Transacting insurance” defined.
- 679A.140 - Purposes; construction.
- 679A.150 - Compliance required.
- 679A.160 - Application of Code to particular types of insurers.
- 679A.165 - Required manner of obtaining insurance.
- 679A.170 - Particular provisions prevail.
- 679A.180 - General penalty; penalty in addition to administrative discipline.
- 679A.190 - Disciplinary proceeding, fine and penalty authorized after expiration or voluntary surrender of license or certificate issued pursuant to Code.
- 679A.200 - Prohibiting fee to include provider of health care on panel of providers; penalty; award of costs and attorney’s fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.