2012 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 81 - STATE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENTS
81-1118.06 - Materiel division; state purchasing bureau; purposes.
The purposes of the state purchasing bureau created by section 81-1118 are:
(1) To increase public confidence in the procedures followed in public procurement;
(2) To insure the fair and equitable treatment of all persons who deal with the procurement system of this state;
(3) To provide increased economy in state procurement activities and maximize to the fullest extent practicable the purchasing value of the public funds of the state;
(4) To foster effective broad-based competition within the free enterprise system; and
(5) To provide safeguards for the maintenance of a procurement system of quality and integrity.
- Laws 1981, LB 381, § 31;
Laws 2000, LB 654, § 30.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.