2009 Nebraska Code
Allowable expenses, defined.
Chapter 9 BINGO AND OTHER GAMBLING
9-404 Allowable expenses, defined.
Allowable expenses shall mean:
(1) All costs associated with the purchasing, printing, or manufacturing of any items to be used or distributed to participants such as tickets;
(2) All office expenses;
(3) All promotional expenses;
(4) The tax on gross proceeds prescribed in section 9-429;
(5) All license and permit fees prescribed by the Nebraska Lottery and Raffle Act;
(6) Any tax or fee imposed pursuant to section 9-433; and
(7) Any fee paid to any person associated with the operation of any lottery or raffle.
Laws 1986, LB 1027, § 125;
Laws 1994, LB 694, § 96.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.