2006 Nebraska Revised Statutes - § 60-6,230 — Lights; rotating or flashing; colored lights; when permitted.Section 60-6,230
Lights; rotating or flashing; colored lights; when permitted.
(1) Except as provided in sections 60-6,231 to 60-6,233 and subsections (4) and (5) of this section, no person shall operate any motor vehicle or any equipment of any description on any highway in this state with any rotating or flashing light.
(2) Except for stop lights and directional signals, which may be red, yellow, or amber, no person shall display any color of light other than red on the rear of any motor vehicle or any equipment of any kind on any highway within this state.
(3) Blue and green lights may be displayed on vehicles of the Military Department for purpose of convoy control when on any state emergency mission.
(4) A single flashing white light may be displayed on the roof of school transportation vehicles during extremely adverse weather conditions.
(5) Blue and amber rotating or flashing lights may be displayed on vehicles used for the movement of snow when operated by the Department of Roads or any local authority.
- Laws 1969, c. 327, § 2, p. 1170
C.S.Supp.,1972, § 39-788.01
Laws 1979, LB 127, § 1
R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-6,148
Laws 1993, LB 370, § 326
Laws 1995, LB 59, § 6
~Reissue Revised Statutes of Nebraska
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.