2011 Montana Code Annotated
TITLE 71. MORTGAGES, PLEDGES, AND LIENS
CHAPTER 3. LIENS
Part 3. Liens for Salaries and Wages
- 71-3-301. Priority when assignment of property made.
- 71-3-302. Priority in case of death of employer.
- 71-3-303. Priority in cases of execution or attachment.
- 71-3-304. Service of notice.
- 71-3-305. Proceeding if claim disputed.
- 71-3-306. Preferred claims -- no dismissal of original action without consent.
- 71-3-307. Liens not affected prior to four months of claim.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.