2011 Montana Code Annotated
TITLE 71. MORTGAGES, PLEDGES, AND LIENS
CHAPTER 3. LIENS
Part 10. Labor and Material Liens on Oil and Gas Wells and Pipelines
- 71-3-1001. Definitions.
- 71-3-1002. Lien for labor and materials furnished for use on leasehold for oil and gas purposes or pipelines -- exceptions.
- 71-3-1003. Lien for labor or supplies furnished for contractor.
- 71-3-1004. How lien perfected.
- 71-3-1005. Enforcement of liens -- duty of county clerks.
- 71-3-1006. Date lien arises.
- 71-3-1007. Priority.
- 71-3-1008. Lien for running account as single contract.
- 71-3-1009. Liability fixed.
- 71-3-1010. Removal of property covered by lien prohibited -- effect of wrongful removal.
- 71-3-1011. Notice to purchaser of oil and gas.
- 71-3-1012. Effect on interest which is less than fee interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.