2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 5 - Offenses Affecting Children.
- 97-5-1 - Abandonment of child under age six.
- 97-5-3 - Desertion or nonsupport of child under age eighteen.
- 97-5-5 - Enticing child for concealment, prostitution or marriage.
- 97-5-7 - Enticing child for employment.
- 97-5-9 - Iceboxes, etc.; abandonment without removing latch prohibited.
- 97-5-11 - Pool room or billiard hall; certain minors prohibited from entering.
- 97-5-13 - through 97-5-19. Repealed.
- 97-5-21 - Repealed.
- 97-5-23 - Touching, handling, etc., child, mentally defective or incapacitated person or physically helpless person.
- 97-5-24 - Sexual involvement of school employee with student; duty to report.
- 97-5-25 - Repealed.
- 97-5-27 - Dissemination of sexually oriented material to persons under eighteen years of age; use of computer for purpose of luring or inducing persons under eighteen years of age to engage in sexual contact.
- 97-5-29 - Public display of sexually oriented materials.
- 97-5-31 - Exploitation of children; definitions.
- 97-5-33 - Exploitation of children; prohibitions.
- 97-5-35 - Exploitation of children; penalties.
- 97-5-37 - Exploitation of children; other remedies.
- 97-5-39 - Contributing to the neglect or delinquency of a child; felonious abuse and/or battery of a child.
- 97-5-40 - Condoning child abuse.
- 97-5-41 - Carnal knowledge of step or adopted child; carnal knowledge of child by cohabitating partner.
- 97-5-42 - Protection of children from parents convicted of felony child sexual abuse; creation of local registry; penalties; standards for visitation.
- 97-5-43 - through 97-5-47. Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.